Compliments of Cons.Underground.
By Dave Blount |
Stand against the blood libel of the truth tellers by people who have a vested interest in silencing them!
Operation United Front UPDATED – Roll Call!
Please join me in showing those who fight for freedom and human dignity that they have our support!
The ranks are growing, stand with us.
President Obama Is No Longer Tethered To Reality
By Peter Ferrara
President Barack Obama’s speech to the nation Monday night was highly disturbing. Because read carefully, it reveals a president wildly divorced from the fundamental realities of the nation he is supposed to be leading.
President Obama actually told America on national television that it is a nation “with a system in which the deck seems stacked against middle class Americans in favor of the wealthiest few.” It is incomprehensible how a man serving as president of these United States could make such a fundamentally false assertion about his own country.
As I explain in my new book, America’s Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb, before Obama was even elected, official IRS data showed that for 2007 the top 1% of income earners paid more in federal income taxes than the bottom 95% combined. The top 1% paid 40.4% of all federal income taxes that year, almost twice their share of income. The middle fifth of income earners, the actual middle class, paid 4.7% of federal income taxes. Deck stacked against the middle class in favor of the wealthiest few?
Moreover, the bottom 40% of income earners as a group paid no federal income taxes that year. They instead received net payments from the IRS equal to 4% of total federal tax revenues. As my book explains, this was actually the result of nearly 30 years of Reaganomics. Today close to 50% of Americans pay no federal income tax.
We see the same in some states. In California, the top 1% pay 48% of all state income taxes. In New York, the top 1% pay 41% of all state income taxes. In New Jersey, until recently the top 1% paid 46% of state income taxes.
Moreover, America’s corporate income tax rate is virtually the highest in the industrialized world at nearly 40% on average, counting state corporate rates. Even Communist China has a 25% corporate rate, with the average in the mostly socialist European Union below that. In formerly socialist Canada, the corporate rate today is 16.5%, scheduled to fall under current law to 15% next year. Doesn’t sound like America suffers a deck stacked against the middle class in favor of the wealthiest few.
And already scheduled under current law for 2013 are increases in the top tax rates of every major federal tax, apart from the already too high corporate tax rate. That is because the ObamaCare taxes become effective that year, and the Bush tax cuts expire. So the top two income tax rates would go up nearly 20%, the capital gains tax rate would go up nearly 60%, the tax on corporate dividends would nearly triple, and the Medicare payroll tax would go up 62% for the nation’s small businesses, job creators and investors.
Obama’s wildly erroneous statement Monday night indicates he is not living in the real world, which is dangerous for America. These tax policies so heavily skewed against the nation’s small businesses, job creators and investors are central reasons why there has been no recovery from the last recession, why working people can’t get jobs, why their wages are falling in real terms, why unemployment is still rising 3.5 years after the last recession started, why a record number of Americans are in poverty. As a consequence, in reality, it is Obama’s anti-market economic policies that are actually in effect stacked heavily against the middle class, working people and the poor.
Obama also told the nation Monday night he wants to “ask hedge fund managers to stop paying taxes at a lower rate than their secretaries.” This is another false truism that is widely circulated throughout the liberal/left. The allegation arises because capital gains income is taxed at 15%, while individual income tax rates range higher than that. But as I explain in my book, the fundamental mistake is the failure to recognize that capital income is taxed multiple times, not just by the capital gains tax. It is taxed at least four times, by the individual income tax, the corporate income tax, and the death tax, besides the capital gains tax. That is why the most fair as well as most economically productive rate for the capital gains tax would be zero, as is the case in much of the industrialized world.
The president further proclaimed Monday night that “most Americans don’t understand how we can ask a senior citizen to pay more for her Medicare benefits before we ask corporate jet owners and oil companies to give up tax breaks that other companies don’t get.” But his ObamaCare law already more than asks seniors to pay more for their Medicare benefits. It requires them to pay 40% to 200% more if they, in the President’s infinite wisdom, earn too much, defined as over $85,000 a year this time.
Note also the tax break for corporate jet owners was adopted in the Obama stimulus to create jobs in corporate jet manufacturing. Yet, such tax breaks for corporate jets or oil companies that other companies do not get are special interest, central economic planning loopholes that undermine the economy rather than advance it. The only truly pro-growth tax policy is the lowest possible tax rates for all, with no special interest loopholes. But the amount of revenue lost on Obama’s corporate jet scam is so trivial it is not even worth talking about as possibly even contributing to solving the deficit and debt crisis.
Finally on Monday night, Obama threatened America’s seniors with more, saying that if House Republicans don’t agree to his tax increase to increase the debt limit, “we would not have enough money to pay the bills — bills that include monthly Social Security checks.” This can only be described as calculated deception.
The Social Security trust funds include $2.7 trillion in government bonds, which are due and payable when needed to pay Social Security benefits. As I also show in my book, those bonds do not represent any real savings and investment. They involve only a statement of the legal authority Social Security has to draw from general revenues, on top of payroll tax revenues. But in dealing with a crisis over the debt limit, that legal authority can be the critical factor.
While those bonds are explicitly not transferable, and so cannot be sold to the public to raise money, under prior practice they would be cashed out by selling new government bonds to the public. Since the Social Security trust fund bonds are included in the national debt subject to the debt limit, they can be replaced by such new public bonds without the total debt going over the limit.
Moreover, those Social Security trust fund bonds are explicitly backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. That means Obama is constitutionally required to pay them when needed to pay Social Security benefits. In addition, there is more than enough general revenue coming in to just cash out the trust fund bonds as necessary in any event, even without issuing any new public bonds.
As a result, Obama is constitutionally required to pay Social Security benefits, under his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed. That means failing to pay those benefits would be an impeachable offense.
Computer/Document Experts Agree… FORGERY!
Ya I read that one too. What a farce. And the media keeps calling it the real thing. Effing tards.
Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of the Emperor’s light.
Al Franken Finds His Sick Niche
You can dress a clown up as a senator but he would still be a clown, and not necessarily a very funny clown. Alan Stuart Franken, aka the dopey, simpering, effeminate Stuart Smalley, was canned because he wasn’t funny on “Saturday Night Live,” failed with talk radio’s leftist Air America, and had little else to do but stage a run for the United States Senate.
Inexplicably, Minnesotans elected him–by 312 votes and with more than a little help from ineligible Twin Cities convicted felons, creative re-counting of ballots, and empathetic Minnesota courts. Coincidentally, Minnesota’s state bird is the common loon.
And so Mr. Franken went to Washington in 2009 toting all his baggage and a tainted plurality.
He was thrilled according to CNN and is finally on a comic roll in D.C., such as it is.
Freshmen senators don’t usually accomplish much early on in their senatorial tenures but Franken recently hit his stride by taking positions on two controversial issues now being debated in congress: the repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act, DOMA, and the debt ceiling.
He was wrong on both.
Defying the odds and never letting facts cloud his judgment, Franken ripped into the Bill Clinton initiative, DOMA, passed by an overwhelming 84% of congress fifteen years ago and subsequently reinforced by 31 of 31 states which concurred that a marriage consists of one man, one woman, no variations allowed.
A number of prominant Democrats including Sens. Harry Reid and Pat Leahy supported DOMA in 1996 but, with the rise of gay social and political power, have switched sides and abandoned whatever principles they once had.
Sen. Franken is equally-unprincipled even if he is hardly prominent but he blows in the political winds with the best of them.
In pushing for support of the Respect for [Homosexual] Marriage Act to replace DOMA, Franken attacked an anti-gay marriage advocate, Tom Minnery, for citing a 2007 HHS study. That study unequivocably showed that children fare better in a “nuclear family” consisting of biological or adoptive parents.
Franken contended that same-sex parents do just as well rearing their kids, ignoring the reality that there were approximately 59 million normal married households in America versus 0.0002% of gay families among the “nuclear households” at the time of the HHS conclusions.
In addition and despite gay claims . . .
(Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=5111)
Another group of Muslims suddenly misunderstands the religion of peace and decides to attack Ft. Hood to achieve their dreams of jihad.
Again the Muslim terrorist in question is a “soldier” (of Allah) who does not want to deploy to Afghanistan and has applied for conscientious objector status so that he will not be involved in operations that involve killing his fellow brothers of the Mohammedan death cult.
That conscientious objector status even exists is horse shit. This is no way to fight a war. If you do not support the mission, do not enlist. All Muslims should be banned from the military. They are more trouble than they are worth.
I’m not a lawyer/congressperson/elected official, but I have a question for anyone here that is.
Last week the House passed a bill to the Senate; the Senate “leader” promptly tossed it in the trash(tabled it).
Since when was the Senate run by a single individual? Shouldn’t the House have the authority to FORCE the Senate to vote on bills they have sent to them? If not, doesn’t the Supreme Court have the authority to force the Senate to vote on a bill the House has sent?
What anti-constitutional, lawyered-up, back-door bull-s#it gives the “leader of the Senate”(Harry Reed) the power to refuse to take a vote on a bill that has been passed to them by the House in the open Senate?
Where is it outlined in the Constitution that ONE PERSON can refuse to acknowledge the will of the PEOPLE, as written by the HOUSE?
Horror of horrors, Thomas the Tank Engine is unsuitable for kids because it is CONSERVATIVE
Surely ‘And Tango Makes Three’ is more suitable.
Stressed-out Obama is tossing and turning restlessly….
Late One Night in the White House Bedroom
Scott, I would ordinarily never go to Slate, but my kids love Thomas and now, unlike all the other shows they like which are filled with ecocommie agitprop, I can feel good about letting them watch it! Thank you for sharing that article! I still can’t stand Slate, but it is nice to see that author squirm over a set of cute toy trains.
I added your blog to my blogroll, BTW.
“The Video Congress Does Not Want You To See”
“”Islamic extremists have launched a poster campaign across the UK proclaiming areas where Sharia law enforcement zones have been set up.
Communities have been bombarded with the posters, which read: ‘You are entering a Sharia-controlled zone – Islamic rules enforced.’”"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019547/Anjem-Choudary-Islamic-extremists-set-Sharia-law-zones-UK-cities.html#ixzz1TUgaBASf
“”Democrats Oppose Obama-U.N. Gun Control Treaty
Twelve Democratic senators have joined 45 Republicans in a fast growing movement to halt progress on an Obama-backed United Nations effort that could bring international gun control into the United States and slap America’s gun owners with severe restrictions.”"
John Knoefler says:
Splendid analysis here… but I believe Obama is not divorced, he just lies his ass off. He goes for the easiest ways to stir miscontent, by pointing at these “damn dirty richs”. Those with half a brain know he’s lying, the fact checkers does too but he’s just flinging as much feces as he can and some sticks to his base. He makes Nixon look like mother Theresa. Can you name one speech where he wasn’t obviously lying constantly?
Mick Jagger, closet conservative?
Hot Stinkin Gas
That is an astute observation.
But what you are seeing is the media simplifying the process on purpose for the consumption of it’s audience.
See, when selling Marxism all those little details must be left to those in charge. They are in a frenzied rush to sell you this as the “fix” to the problem (just like tarp)but rest assured, they despise telling us anything but the baseball scores.
Reid must in fact hold a vote and get 51 to table it. Then they can ignore it.
Individual Democrats have lost the ability to reason,in fact they ridicule Tea Party people for doing it. The Democrats in unison will vote to march off the cliff into the Grand Canyon. Sometimes individual Dems are “released”, but only for electoral purposes.
This lockstep fluidity of Marxism has not been lost on Boehner, hence the “get your asses in line” statement.
These a**holes never give-up…”Atheist Group Sues to Block Display of Cross-Shaped Beams at 9-11 Museum”
Czechs consider banning Communist Party
Historian Petr Blazek of Prague’s Institute for the Study of Totalitarian Regimes said one of the reasons the party has not changed is that reform-minded communists were expelled from the party in the years after the 1968 Soviet-led invasion that crushed the Prague Spring.
“The party lost its reform potential, unlike their counterparts in Poland or Hungary,” Blazek said.
Poland’s communist party was dissolved after the Soviet collapse and most of its members have vanished from politics, into business. That party’s offspring is the European-style leftist Democratic Left Alliance that is in parliament with support well over 10 percent.
In Bulgaria, the Communists abandoned their ideology and changed their name to the Bulgarian Socialist Party, which has been in power several times. In Hungary, most of the members of the old communist party transformed themselves into the Socialist Party, which has led three governing coalitions since 1990.
SOUND LIKE ANY PARTY YOU KNOW?
GOTV, moonbat style: Register to vote, get free weed
31 Foregone Facts Barack Obama Fans Should Ponder!
1. If a previous president had doubled the national debt which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in just one year, would you have approved?
2. If a previous president had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?
3. If a previous president would have spent nearly a trillion dollars in stimulus and guaranteed unemployment would not exceed 8%, would you have called him a liar?
4. If a previous president would have played golf for thirteen weekends in a row leaving it up to congressional leaders to deal with the greatest financial crisis since the great depression, would you have considered him disengaged and out of touch?
5. If a previous president had criticized a state law that he admitted to never even reading, would you have thought him an ignoramus?
6. If a previous president had passed an unconstitutional law that would have absorbed 1/6th of the America’s entire GDP, forced Americans to purchase a private product (in violation of the commerce clause), fined them if they didn’t, hired 16,000 new IRS agents to enforce it, and exempted 1400 organizations from having to abide by that new law, would you have thought him a mafia boss?
7. If a previous president joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in America to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you have questioned his patriotism and priorities and wonder who his allegiance was to?
8. If a previous president had pronounced Army Corpsman like you pronounce a dead corpse, would you have thought he was stupid?
9. If a previous president had put 87,000 people out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?
10. If a previous president had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed would you have supported him?
11. If a previous president had been the first president to need a teleprompter to get through a press conference, would you have thought this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and that he’s really controlled by smarter people behind the scenes?
12. If a previous president had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his wife to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
13. If a previous president had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90%, given the unions a majority stake in the car maker and shut down 789 perfectly profitable Chrysler dealerships because they were were owned by registered republicans, would you have approved?
14. If a previous president had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
15. If a previous president had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs when Gordon Brown gave him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
16. If a previous president had given the Queen of England an iPod containing audios of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America, or that a narcissist occupied the White House?
17. If a previous president had bowed to Kings of third world countries while on an apologetic tour, would you have approved?
18. If a previous president had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have thought it a minor slip?
19. If a previous president had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who don’t pay their own income taxes, would you have approved?
20. If a previous president had said there were 57 states in the United States, wouldn’t you have been shocked?
21. If a previous president would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out of his front door in his home town, would you not have thought him a conceited, egomaniac?
22. If a previous president had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have not been embarrassed?
23. If a previous president had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on “Earth Day,” would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?
24. If a previous presidents’ administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan that caused widespread panic, would you have thought him insensitive and clueless about what actually happened on 9/11?
25. If a previous president had created the position of 45 Czars who reported directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate and usurping the Constitution, would you have ever approved?
26. If a previous president had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
27. If a previous president had spent nearly $2 million dollars hiding his identity all the way back to his childhood, would you have been suspicious?
28. If a previous president had been raised a Muslim, spent more time living abroad in Islamic countries than he did in the United States, hung out with terrorists, and attended a hate church for 20 years, would you have not thought him brainwashed?
29. If a previous president had received a Nobel Peace Prize for nothing more than out campaigning his competitors, would you have thought him the laughing stock of recipients?
30. If a previous president had ordered a botched illegal gun running operation that resulted in American arms winding up in the hands of foreign drug cartels who in turn murdered Americans, would he have not had blood on his hands and been ordered to resign?
31. If a previous president had released a fraudulent long form birth certificate and was factually proven ineligible to even be the president whether he was born on American soil or not, would you have not demanded impeachment?
In summary, when you ask Obama to “Barack Your World,” refer to this list and try not to hurl.
Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Among Independents Craters To Only 31%…
Pew: Obama lead over generic Republican disappears
Valerie Jarrett: Obama ‘getting absolutely no sleep’ because of debt crisis
GOOD,..WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A THIRTY YEAR NAP YA TOOL!
AND HE’S GOT A SECRET PLAN ON THE DEBT CRISIS…WHATEVER YA TOOL!
HE IS TERRIBLE AT RUNNING OUR COUNTRY BUT GREAT AT KEEPING SECRETS….YA EFFIN’ TOOL!!!
@Scott: Your comment inspired the latest post at my place, H/T linking to you here:
Go Go Thomas! The Little Engine that Could … Enrage Leftists
This is what our politicians sound like up on capitol hill these days…
Although these two seem to be learning something from their conversation.
Yesterday there was some discussion about how people’s characters – good or bad – are reflected on their faces. This might explain why these people look like they do; people who would torture a 10 year old family member, lock her in a box, kick the box around, and leave her in their to die:
“Phoenix police have arrested four adults, two of whom they allege tortured and killed a 10-year-old girl, and two of whom they allege abused the girl, in a case acting Phoenix Police Chief Joe Yahner called ‘an unspeakable tragedy, one of the worst we have ever seen.’
The girl’s death was initially reported to be an accident while playing hide and seek.
Investigators arrested the four suspects Wednesday night. The four were supposedly the guardians of Ame Deal, 10, and at least a dozen other children living in a residence near Broadway Road and 35th Avenue where the body of Ame was found July 12.
Police said Thursday that Ame had been forced her into a footlocker that was then padlocked, and she was left there to die. Police were called to the home the next morning.
Police said John Allen, 23, and his wife Samantha Allen, 23, were expected to face first-degree murder charges. Also arrested were Cynthia Stoltzmann, 44, and Judith Deal, 62, who face kidnapping and child abuse charges.
Discussing the case Thursday, police said Ame apparently was locked in the footlocker as punishment for taking a popsicle from the refrigerator. Before she was locked in, she was forced to spend many minutes doing backbends and other exercises, and running in the backyard despite the summer heat.”
Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/07/28/20110728phoenix-police-arrest-4-girls-death-footlocker-torture-brk.html#ixzz1TWDWqCe5
I hope these animals rot in hell.
NJ: Muslims attack, threaten cops, get $50,000 settlement
Muslims attack, threaten cops, get $50,000 settlement
Dirty Dave Meets Killer Kirstie
David Letterman is a funny guy–when his writers are funny. It doesn’t much matter, though. When he and they are not, Dave’s braindead audience laughs anyway since they’re supposed to.
He was hilarious when he suggested Sarah Palin was a slut, that then-14 year old Willow Palin had sexual intercourse with A-Rod out in Yankee Stadium right field, not so funny when he was forced to admit an extended, extra-marital affair with young “Late Show” intern Stephanie Birkitt or after his cracks about the Palins hit the fan and he was compelled to render a pro-forma, on-air apology to them.
Whether he apologized to his long-term live-in mistress, Regina Lasko, whom he finally married a few years following the birth of his son, is not known.
One of his prime targets in the last few years has been Kirstie Alley and her weight struggle, telling joke after joke about her with impunity and a frequency almost as great as his riffs on Republicans and the Republican Party.
Long a butt of Dave’s ridicule, safely delivered from afar, Alley is no tolerant, long-suffering mistress. She surprisingly finished as runner-up on “Dancing With the Stars,” appearances which furnished unlimited fodder for Letterman’s writers to make fat jokes but those yuks didn’t dissuade her from focusing both barrels on Letterman Thursday night.
As he claimed last night, she had once said, “It was okay . . .
(Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=5119
THE GOONS OF NAVARONE
Gallup Poll: Obama’s Approval Rating Plummets To New Low, 40%…
I heard its at 31% J
Moonbattery is powered by WordPress
Alibi3col theme by Themocracy