Via Strange Politics, on a tip from TED.
By Dave Blount |
Why would they want him back and we dont want him ether
Oh to dream.
Kind of like the guy standing next to you in the elevator asking for his fart back.
Great find, Dave! if the gutless crapweasels known as the GOP would impeach the bastard already for any one of his MANY acts of treason and other impeachable and illegal offenses, that village would not have to wait till 2013 to get their idiot back!
This was inspired by your commenter Scott in yesterday’s open thread:
Go Go Thomas! The Little Engine that Could … Enrage Leftists
Also, it is not too late for people to join the growing ranks of Operation United Front to stand against the blood libel of “right wing bloggers” and the anti-jihad movement.
Contact me if you would like to add your name to the Roll Call list, I promise, you will be in good company.
Have a great night!
31 Foregone Facts Barack Obama Fans Should Ponder!
1. If a previous president had doubled the national debt which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in just one year, would you have approved?
2. If a previous president had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?
3. If a previous president would have spent nearly a trillion dollars in stimulus and guaranteed unemployment would not exceed 8%, would you have called him a liar?
4. If a previous president would have played golf for thirteen weekends in a row leaving it up to congressional leaders to deal with the greatest financial crisis since the great depression, would you have considered him disengaged and out of touch?
5. If a previous president had criticized a state law that he admitted to never even reading, would you have thought him an ignoramus?
6. If a previous president had passed an unconstitutional law that would have absorbed 1/6th of the America’s entire GDP, forced Americans to purchase a private product (in violation of the commerce clause), fined them if they didn’t, hired 16,000 new IRS agents to enforce it, and exempted 1400 organizations from having to abide by that new law, would you have thought him a mafia boss?
7. If a previous president joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in America to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you have questioned his patriotism and priorities and wonder who his allegiance was to?
8. If a previous president had pronounced Army Corpsman like you pronounce a dead corpse, would you have thought he was stupid?
9. If a previous president had put 87,000 people out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?
10. If a previous president had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed would you have supported him?
11. If a previous president had been the first president to need a teleprompter to get through a press conference, would you have thought this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and that he’s really controlled by smarter people behind the scenes?
12. If a previous president had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his wife to a play in NYC, would you have approved?
13. If a previous president had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90%, given the unions a majority stake in the car maker and shut down 789 perfectly profitable Chrysler dealerships because they were were owned by registered republicans, would you have approved?
14. If a previous president had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?
15. If a previous president had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs when Gordon Brown gave him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?
16. If a previous president had given the Queen of England an iPod containing audios of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America, or that a narcissist occupied the White House?
17. If a previous president had bowed to Kings of third world countries while on an apologetic tour, would you have approved?
18. If a previous president had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have thought it a minor slip?
19. If a previous president had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who don’t pay their own income taxes, would you have approved?
20. If a previous president had said there were 57 states in the United States, wouldn’t you have been shocked?
21. If a previous president would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out of his front door in his home town, would you not have thought him a conceited, egomaniac?
22. If a previous president had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have not been embarrassed?
23. If a previous president had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on “Earth Day,” would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?
24. If a previous presidents’ administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan that caused widespread panic, would you have thought him insensitive and clueless about what actually happened on 9/11?
25. If a previous president had created the position of 45 Czars who reported directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate and usurping the Constitution, would you have ever approved?
26. If a previous president had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?
27. If a previous president had spent nearly $2 million dollars hiding his identity all the way back to his childhood, would you have been suspicious?
28. If a previous president had been raised a Muslim, spent more time living abroad in Islamic countries than he did in the United States, hung out with terrorists, and attended a hate church for 20 years, would you have not thought him brainwashed?
29. If a previous president had received a Nobel Peace Prize for nothing more than out campaigning his competitors, would you have thought him the laughing stock of recipients?
30. If a previous president had ordered a botched illegal gun running operation that resulted in American arms winding up in the hands of foreign drug cartels who in turn murdered Americans, would he have not had blood on his hands and been ordered to resign?
31. If a previous president had released a fraudulent long form birth certificate and was factually proven ineligible to even be the president whether he was born on American soil or not, would you have not demanded impeachment?
In summary, when you ask Obama to “Barack Your World,” refer to this list and try not to hurl.
By “If a previous president” read “If Bush” if you want to give them all an ANALrisim!
That’s not fair to make me laugh so hard.
I wanted to make a film noir, but it turned out to be a film “red”.
Once again, great job Granny Jan!
Ted, that was a great list. It’s #27 that could be the answer to everything. I hope it all comes out some day.
I swear Obama sings this song even better. In fact he wrote this song before coming to USA. “419”
BTW. the music is really great. The lyrics are Africa Accent so pay attention.
Hyperbole and Insanity in D.C.
It’s sometimes challenging to attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff, the real from the unreal, the merely mistaken from the blatantly hyperbolic, the dumb from the patently maniacal ideas and blatherings emanating from Washington, D.C. nowadays.
Okay, it’s always a challenge and not just lately. Of late, however, some of the chaffish, unreal, hyperbolic rantings from Democrat politicians lead objective observers to wonder whether some of their ilk have gone, literally, insane.
If not for the state of the art air conditioning in the Capitol, I could attribute it all to the effects of D.C. heat.
A leader of the Dem pack, former and wannabe-future Speaker of the House, multi-millionaire Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro Pelosi, (CA), has always been an enigma to those who were mystified as to how a DNC hack could rise to the position of third in succession to the presidency of the United States.
In her role as Speaker, Pelosi further mystified with ineptitude supplemented by outrageous ignorance, more graciously termed inexperienced naiveté, as when she freely admitted she hadn’t the bloodiest idea of what was contained in the most significant social legislation her House had passed in generations, Obamacare.
Saying we would all have to wait until the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was rammed through on Christmas Eve, 2009 before we–and she and her fellow Democrats who had done the ramming–would know what the PPACA contained should have led to her summary impeachment. Instead, it led to accolades for Pelosi’s leadership.
What is beyond figuring are the most recent statements of this current Democrat Leader of the House and her congressional cohorts.
On Thursday, Leader Pelosi delivered what may best be described as a head-shaker regarding the debt limit debate, which the Senate Majority Leader on Friday all but guaranteed would go down to the Tuesday wire.
Rep. Pelosi clarified the essential issue in that debate for us nincompoops who just can’t grasp essentials when she said, “What we [that would be Democrats] are trying to do is save the world from the Republican budget. We’re trying to save life on this planet as we know it today.” (http://bit.ly/ql288h)
Got it now, fellow nincompoops? And you thought that Obama spending scarce taxpayer money like a drunken Dem and adding trilions to the national debt in just 28 months, his refusal to accept the Republican proposal for a balanced budget, and his demonstrable financial ineptitude were the problems! You probably also believe legislation should be read before it’s approved!
We should trust Aunt Nancy to preserve the planet, all life thereon, and the American way, forever and ever. Amen.
Harry Reid (NV) is another Dem who has either gone over the rhetorical top–or has simply gone bonkers. . .
(Read more at http://www.genelalor.com/blog1/?p=5115)
Getting Jealous of the Russians…
Obama takes debt battle to Twitter, loses more than 40,000 followers in one day.
This Country Defaulted Long Ago
Nice. If you had a like button, I would give this a thumbs up.
Do you believe America finally realizes how much damage can be done by weak, mindless, and totally gullible voters? …. No, neither do i.
By Kevin A. Lehmann
Off topic, but just to reinforce my presence (I haven’t posted much lately)…
This was my first ever contribution to Moonbattery. It still holds up. Enjoy.
They’re so transparent – the plan is apparently to hold up voting on this until the last moment then to present it as “the only option to default”.
“Mr. Reid complained that if the House had been held to the same super majority rules the Senate often operates under, Republicans’ proposal never would have passed over there earlier in the day.”
Yes, but the House is not the Senate and it has it’s own rules, for good reasons. Reid – if you want to operate under the House rules, give up your Senate seat and run for election in the House!
It’s all a game, a joke, anyway
I don’t know what Moody’s said about the “Cut, Cap and Balance” plan, but they’re pointing out, accurately, that neither of the most recent plans have deep enough cuts.
“Reductions of the magnitude now being proposed, if adopted, would likely lead Moody’s to adopt a negative outlook on the AAA rating,” the credit rating agency said in a new report. “The chances of a significant improvement in the long-term credit profile of the government coming from deficit reductions of the magnitude proposed in either plan are not high.”
It added that “prolonged debt ceiling deliberations” have increased the odds of a downgrade
Meanwhile, how’s that “hopey-changey” thing working? (It’s NOT!)
At least Obama is finally, inadvertently, doing something about the illegal alien invasion:
Apparently, thanks to Obama, unemployment in Mexico is 1/2 what it is here! So the illegals are headed back where they belong in droves! Talk about unintended consequences! There goes the Democratic voter base!
In other news:
Tree huggers everywhere are furious about this!
Seriously! Here is their reaction!
They don’t care that our interention in forests and other terrains everywhere has created the unnatural situation (crowded growth) which is the true cause of the wildfire explosions we’ve seen (No, it never was “global warming”) and needs to be addressed. Nature culls trees naturally – we’ve interfered and now we need to set things right.
Hurray Bill O’Reilly for exposing the extremely horrific lie perpetuated by left-wing biased news organizations like the New York Times, who say that the Norway killer was a Christian:
“Bill O’Reilly was not pleased with the New York Times’ labeling of Anders Behring Brevik, the 32-year-old mass murderer who took at least 76 innocent lives as a ‘Christian Extremist.’ In his column, he notes that the ‘killer is not attached to any church, has no history of Christian activity, has openly criticized the Protestant philosophy, and has committed acts counter to all Christian teaching.’
O’reilly, christains, demonized ‘Anders Brevik did not kill in the name of Jesus,’ O’Reilly argues. ‘He was not a member of a Christian-based al-Qaida-like group. He was not funded by Iran or enabled by Pakistan. He is simply a murderer, a man devoid of any spiritual conscience. A direct descendent of Cain. Yet, somehow, Brevik is now a member of a peace-loving, compassionate group, at least according to some media. He’s a Christian.’
‘The left well understands that Christian opposition to things like abortion, gay marriage, and drug legalization makes those liberal causes more difficult to achieve,’ O’Reilly concludes. ‘Thus, anything that diminishes Christianity is fair game to be promoted. Every newsworthy sin committed by a Christian is highlighted with a sneering reference to hypocrisy. Any whiff of Christian intolerance is celebrated in the press.'”
Here are some stats from the CDC regarding the elevated risk homosexuals face from Aids
# Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM): By risk group, gay, bisexual, and other MSM of all races remain the population most severely affected by HIV.
* MSM account for more than half (53%) of all new HIV infections in the U.S. each year, as well as nearly half (48%) of people living with HIV.
* While CDC estimates that MSM account for just 4% of the US male population aged 13 and older, the rate of new HIV diagnoses among MSM in the US is more than 44 times that of other men and more than 40 times that of women.
* White MSM account for the largest number of annual new HIV infections of any group in the US, followed closely by black MSM.
* MSM is the only risk group in the U.S. in which new HIV infections have been increasing since the early 1990s.
Why is this relevant ?
Well, John “reporting for duty” Kerry believes “fairness” trumps a safe blood supply.
As I’ve mentioned before, Obama fits the description of the final anti-Christ to a T. So far, no one has shown me any evidence to the contrary.
If in fact, he is the anti-Christ, then who is the false prophet? Could it be someone who attended Reverend Wright’s church with Obama? Someone who worships Obama and was extremely instrumental in his election? Someone who has a HUGE following?
Before you argue with me or mock me, watch the following video. They are not saying that Oprah is the false prophet, but after a lot of thought and study, I am wondering…
Moonbattery is powered by WordPress
Alibi3col theme by Themocracy