Why is it that informed countermoonbats tend to be vehemently opposed to Donald Trump’s candidacy? Dana Loesch lists a few reasons, after providing interesting information on his shady business deals, mob connections, et cetera. A few examples:
• While the tea party fought McConnell in Kentucky and tried to rally for Matt Bevin, Trump backed McConnell and every establishment GOP organization that sought to stamp out the conservative movement.
• Trump donated more to Democrats than Republicans in the 2006 election cycle.
• Of Obamacare, Trump told Anderson Cooper (and has referenced this in previous debates): “I like the mandate.”
• Trump donated heavily to the DCCC, DSCC, and Democrat heavyweights who brought us open borders, Obamacare, and tried to erode 2A rights. The DCCC is known for running Democrats in Republican primaries. Trump donated heavily to Chuck Schumer, Rahm Emanuel, Terry MacAuliffe, Dick Durbin, and Harry Reid.
• Trump advocated for amnesty during Gang of Eight while conservatives fought against it.
• In 2013 he met with “DREAMer” activists, listened to their stories concerning illegal alien status and told them “You’ve convinced me.”
• Trump is accused of financially threatening a woman during a secret deposition over his controversial and legally-mired Trump University, which has been called a “worthless scam.”
• Trump lied about opposing the Iraq war during his truther-esque rant against Bush at the South Carolina primary debate.
• While Cruz took out a relatively modest loan against his assets in comparison to Trump, Trump is “owned by every bank on Wall Street.”
• Circulated fake Coburn quote; camp continued even after Coburn condemned.
• Trump threatens frivilous, progressive lawfare over videos featuring his past remarks.
That’s not even all of her bullet points, and there are plenty more items she didn’t get around to. For example, she doesn’t mention that Trump recently backed the outrageously corrupt ethanol boondoggle, and denounced Antonin Scalia for opposing Affirmative Action and Ted Cruz for standing up to Mitch McConnell.
In short, informed countermoonbats oppose Donald Trump because he is a moonbat by any reasonable definition. Being in a position to hijack the opposition party makes him the most dangerous moonbat in the country.
On a tip from JusttheTipHQ.