On a tip from Dragon’s Lair.
By Dave Blount |
Las Vegas Is Installing Drug Needle Vending Machines
How about in your panties/
Alabama Cops Not Afraid Enforce Laws Against Alt-Left Rioters
Muslim Democrat Not Arrested After Filming Himself Outside South Dakota Christian Conference Fully Armed and Threatening the Public
Alt-Left Marxists Fail in Attempt to Secede California from the US
FBI Investigating Islamic Democrat Voters in All 50 States as Threats Hit Peak
Leftwing Media Weeps When Swedish Socialist Experiment Predictably Fails After Running Out of Other People’s Money
The War of Poverty or Wal-Mart, Which One Has Helped the Poor the Most?
Academia Is Our Enemy So We Should Help It Commit Suicide
Tommy Tucker the Squirrel, the dapper rodent
Despite his male anatomy, his owners dressed Tommy Tucker in drag
Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours & have longer with friends and family! !su210c:
On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
➽➽;➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialCashJobs500WebFeedGetPaid$97/Hour… ★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫★★★✫::::::!su210c:….,….
Liberal Websites Current Last 5 Articles
● WATCH: Australia’s Uluru turns into temporary waterfall after rainfall
● White House restricts access to southern fence
● US Navy makes nude photo sharing a punishable offense
● US VP Mike Pence meets Indonesian president on Asia tour
● Father of fallen Muslim-American soldier decries travel ban
● Today is Black Friday for marijuana merchants
● CNN anchor: If hotline is secret …
● At home with Hollywood’s favorite photographer
● The corn belt is worried about the climate, so you should be too
● What we know about a possible government shutdown
● Abbreviated Pundit Round-up: America beyond GA-06 and Bill O’Reilly
● Open thread for night owls: Goodbye, Bill-O. See ya ’round the falafel stand.
● Insurers have no problem continuing their commitment to Obamacare, unless Trump blows it up
● White House sends press release featuring White House praise for White House
● Putin ordered, Trump delivered—Russian think tank drew up plan for 2016 election
● Thursday’s Morning Email: Inside The Bill O’Reilly Fallout
● Anita Hill Speaks Out In The Wake Of Bill O’Reilly’s Sexual Harassment Allegations
● Chris O’Donnell Recalls That Time Donald Trump Demanded A Part In ‘Scent Of A Woman’
● The Best Zucchini Noodle Recipes You Could Ask For
● White House Sidewalk To Be Closed To The Public Permanently
● Operation Git-Meow Wants to Save the Feral Cats of Guantánamo
● Getting Scientists out of the Lab and Into the Street Is Harder Than It Sounds
● I Met the White Nationalist Who Says Trump Made Him Rough Up a Protester
● Jeff Chang’s Resistance Reading
● Evening Garbage Roundup
● ‘Mr. Skullduggery’
● Now we know why the FBI pursued fmr. Trump…
● Then & Now: Trump Admin. remarks on USS…
● Trump White House defends comments on…
● The Trump Effect on Republicans
● Georgia Election Takes National Stage
● Marine Le Pen Tries To Win Over French Women Voters
● Ann Coulter Vows To Speak At UC Berkeley Despite Planned Speech Cancellation
● White House Shouldn’t Try To Reverse Iran Nuclear Deal, Parsi Says
● News Brief: Election Influence, Democrats Focus On Ga. Race, O’Reilly Out At Fox
● A Russian think tank discussed meddling in the 2016 presidential election, documents show
● Andrew Sullivan and the “model minority” myth: Columnist unintentionally reminds us that racism is the force that gives conservatives meaning
● Meet Jon Ossoff’s Republican opponent: She made her name destroying the reputation of Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
● Why is Jason Chaffetz running away? A rising Republican star doesn’t just retire from Congress for nothing
● Discrimination 101: How Koch, DeVos families fund hate speech on U.S. college campuses
● I Have to Ask: The David Grann Edition
● How Trump Will Dismantle Civil Rights Protections in America
● The All-Spin Zone
● The Mysterious Case of the Wayward Aircraft Carrier
● Up With Eggheads
● Pakistan’s Nawaz Sharif Escapes Ouster in Corruption Ruling
● Riz Ahmed on Feeling Like an Outsider in Hollywood
● Viola Davis: ‘I Feel Like I Was a Total Rebel Being an Actor’
● Gavin Grimm: Battle Over Bathroom Use ‘Should Never Have Happened’
● The 100 Most Influential People in the World 2017
Some of Bill O’Reilly coverage today:
Real Clear Politics: O’Reilly’s Secret: He Was a Centrist, Not a Conservative
Wash. Examiner: Former Fox host: Bill O’Reilly firing ‘isn’t the end’
Red State: Bill O’Reilly and the Right’s Morality Problem
PoliZette: O’Reilly Fans Livid That Fox News Dumped Him
New York Times: Best of Late Night: Bill O’Reilly Gets Dueling Tributes From Stephen Colbert
Daily Caller: CNN Pundit Says Bill O’Reilly Once Thanked Her For Being Blonde
The Blaze: Here’s what Roger Ailes told Kirsten Powers when she complained about Bill O’Reilly’s behavior
Breitbart: Breitbart News Daily: O’Reilly Factor
much like their children
Good God, man…er person.. I give up
when did stupid become a life goal??
Pull down your pants, honey and I’ll let you know.
Gosh, socialists are stupid. The nurses were working 25% less but the benefit was only 4.7% fewer sick days. I wonder if they ever considered that a lot of those sick days were just “I’ve got other shit to do” days and since they were working less, they did not need to take them.
Be careful what you wish for…
Live Blog from Venezuela’s Mega-Protest against the Maduro Dictatorship
A member of Venezuela’s feared National Guard spontaneously joined the anti-Maduro protests in Valencia. If more servicemen follow his lead and disobey their superiors, could this become a Harald Jaeger moment?
Funcionario de la GN se incorpora a manifestación en Valencia https://t.co/WoVB9buy1h #19vzlaenlacalle pic.twitter.com/kPi0rn74xW— PanAm Post Español (@PanAmPost_es) April 19, 2017
The GN official joins protest in Valencia http://bit.ly/2o1B0gw #19vzlaenlacalle
Keep in mind that when the left’s socialist agenda is shown to have manifestly failed.. The socialist will deny it was Socialist:
Are you about to tell us “Socialism was tried in Russia” or “Look at Venezuela” etc? It has NEVER EXISTED! It comes AFTER global capitalism! pic.twitter.com/Rr1Ra0ugbE— The Socialist Party (@OfficialSPGB) November 16, 2016
LOL. No matter what was down there, I wasn’t going for a sexual thrill. I really was just hoping to be helpful knowing full well it would not be willing to expose itself.
Since Nicolas Maduro became president of Venezuela 4 years ago, the country has rapidly descended into chaos. (Source: AFP) pic.twitter.com/p07w5LWw2F— VALC (@VenezuelanLdrs) April 16, 2017
Don’t you mean “rapidly descended further into chaos (Socialism)”?
When you need to go badly enough, I’m sure you’ll figure it out.
http://i.imgur.com/uolLLYP.jpg YEP, government school!!!
http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/202105.jpg I’D BUY A CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/DkXox8z.png Just GO BACK to the BATH HOUSE where ole’ George found you doing what you do best….!
http://i.imgur.com/zp2hXYf.jpg Too bad the BLACKS LOVE being slaves…
Where do I pee? Well, nowhere, it would appear. If you have neither male nor female plumbing, why should you even care? Idiot . . .
A Christian Bale movie that might be worth seeing starts this Friday
That is already present – that event could be a turning point. If the GNB turns against Maduro, it will be the end of him.
ISIS ATTACKS PARIS ON EVE OF VOTE
AK-47 ambush on Champs Elysees.
Shooting disrupts campaigning.
Sixth terrorist strike on capital in three years.
Where do you pee? Well, from the look and attitude you display, I would think “In one of your friend’s mouths” might not be too far from the mark.
When a girl claims she is not a girl, does anybody hear it?
Managing director of Google!, is explaining to users to start off “Work at home” method, that People have been doing for about one year now. These days alone, I generated close to $36,000 until now with no more than my home computer as well as some spare time, despite that i have a fulltime 9 to 5 job. Even everyone not used to this, can make $89/per h easily and the earnings can go even higher over time… This is how i started
➽➽➽➽ http://GoogleFinancialCashJobs427SmartNetwork/GetPaid$97/Hour… ★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫★✫★★✫:::!wr427u:…..
The cat is smarter than the MoonBat…
Moonbattery is powered by WordPress
Alibi3col theme by Themocracy