Bwahaha! Former Boy Mayor of the Mistake by the Lake, Dennis Kucinich, among the screechiest voices of the Hard Left, landed hard on his face in a primary vote last night. Despite desperate suggestions of a move from Ohio to Washington State, it looks like his career as a congresscritter is kaput:
With most attention focused on the state’s GOP presidential primary battle, and no Democratic primary for president, Kucinich was left in a low-turnout race in a newly drawn district against his once-close ally, Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio).
With about 90 percent of the vote in, Kaptur led 60 to 36 percent.
What a blowout.
Lowlights from Kucinich’s clownish career include the forced sale of Cleveland’s electric plant when he was mayor, and a farcical attempt to impeach Vice President Cheney for frightening liberals in 2007. Other lowlights:
• Suing because he found an olive pit in his salad at the congressional cafeteria.
• Receiving marching orders from UFOs.
• Voting against a resolution honoring the victims of 9/11.
• Receiving an endorsement from ultra-left Hollyweird weenie Viggo Mortensen.
• Praising Syrian dictator Bashar Assad while snubbing US troops.
• Trying to cut off funding to those troops.
• Sucking up $3 million of OUR MONEY for his quixotic 2004 presidential campaign.
Et cetera, ad nauseam.
Bye Dennis. Thanks for the laughs. Thanks also for making the commies at MSNBC cry.
On tips from Jimbo and G. Fox.