« What's Good for the Goose… | Main | Open Thread »

September 20, 2008

Bill Maher's Site Encourages Bristol Palin's Fiancé to Abandon Her

Bristol Palin hasn't taken up Doug Stanhope on his offer of $25,000 to get an abortion, so the moonbats infesting the entertainment industry have tried a new tactic to break up her young family — encouraging her fiancé Levi Johnston to abscond. From the always execrable Bill Maher's Real Time (asterisks added):

[R]ight now Levi is America's number one political prisoner. But Levi, you don't have to be — this is the 21st century, at least in the blue states. We don't have sharia law like in Saudi Arabia, or Alabama, and as much as the Bible thumpers would want it, we still don't have arranged marriages in America. You don't have to do this — you have options. You can pull a Juno — f*ck, you live in Juneau! Or you could do what most people do with an unwanted child: give it to Angelina Jolie.
And if you're worried about the baby, don't — let's get real dude, the way you are at 18, a baby's better off not being around you — you'll wind up losing it, or shooting it, or it'll be on the bottom of your skate or something — just let the Palin womenfolk look after it for a while, one more infant in that Mormon compound they call a house won't bother anybody — they'll barely notice another kid at the table, and soon they won't even remember whose seed it was that produced young "Trink" or "Truck" or "Puck" or whatever f*cked up redneck name they give him.
In any event, we here at Real Time have taken the liberty of purchasing the website FreeLevi.org. And I will be happy to give the site over to you if you want to use it to get folks to contribute to some sort of liberty fund so you can get enough money to get out of that frozen meth lab they call a town.

Apparently "pull a Juno" refers not the Roman Goddess of Marriage, but to the movie Juno, a morally ambivalent comedy-drama that could be seen as pro-life but anti-family, in which a pregnant teen tries to find a home for her baby.

No doubt the bottom line for Maher et al. would be that it's always advisable just to kill the little critters, especially when they would only grow up to be normal Americans — i.e., "rednecks" — anyway.

maher.jpg

On a tip from Amy. Original artwork by Hugh.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 20, 2008 9:33 AM

Comments

What a scumbag Maher is.

Posted by: Antara at September 20, 2008 10:12 AM

Maher is one of those people who was dropped on their heads as a baby; a total sociopath. Maher and his Hollyweird lefties are very disturbed and mentally ill - which is why you can hardly tune in to the news without one of them going into rehab.

Rather than congratulate the parents of the child for taking responsbility for it - he mocks them - murder your baby, abandon your baby, throw it in a dumpster-----. Nice. And they say people on the right are filled with hate? Um yeah.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2008 10:34 AM

Maher speaks for a lot of the left when expresses a complete aversion to parental responsibility, or, indeed responsibility to anything other than one's own selfish interests.

Posted by: V the K at September 20, 2008 10:58 AM

Maher becomes more of a heartless animal every day. Just when you think that smug, immoral, bigoted, filthy little weasel can sink no lower, he gets out his shovel and digs a little deeper.
Oh, and Maher (Who like most ultra- liberal scumbags, just LOVES portraying every person who disagrees with him as a brainles moron), you might want to know that insulting someone isn't the best way to get them to go along with whatever warped, callous decision you're trying to convince them to make (Implying that Levi will accidentally kill the baby).
I'd love to see Maher someday get cornered in a dark alley by a big group of all the people he's insulted or whose loved ones he's insulted (i.e. the Palins, Terri and Bindi Irwin, numerous Christians both Catholic and Protestant, etc.). That would be great to see.
It should also be amusing after he dies, when he stands before God's judgment, how he'd respond when shown all the flat- out evil things he has done with his life.

Posted by: Adam at September 20, 2008 11:41 AM

That baby is going to grow up and be able to see what all these monsters said about him/her. I hope it's a boy...a BIG one...and he can confront some of these people when he grows up and say "Thanks for telling my mom to abort me, thanks for telling my dad to run off and leave me, thanks for degrading my family. Now prepare to feel pain."

Maher isn't stupid, he knows that this isn't the equivalent of Sharia law. His statements are only driven by unchecked, unadulterated HATE. There is going to be a violent clash of cultures here, and none too soon for my taste. Hate cannot be allowed to set the agenda any longer.

Posted by: matt at September 20, 2008 11:54 AM

Isn't Maher a bunny-hugging, animal rights activist twit? It's probably the vegan diet that's ruined his brain - as I recall, there was a related posting on this site not too long ago.

Posted by: PabloD at September 20, 2008 12:56 PM

Moonbats like him love to use my home state of Alabama as an example of backwater hicks who still believe in God. Newsflash Bill Maher: most people in this country aren't misogynistic atheists like you cokehead liberals in LA. If you find us so distasteful, why don't you move to Europe? We'd be more than happy to send you off. Heck, I'll even throw you a going away party!

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2008 1:01 PM

Yes, Bill Maher does a lot of pro-Peta adverts. How sick does a person have to be in order to advocate murdering babies but finds eating chicken abhorrent?

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2008 1:03 PM

Sweet Home Alabama Anon! Very good points too. Hard to believe someone like Mayer could be such a miserable human being as to express such despicable things about a couple of "kids" trying to do the stand up thing! No wonder the drop out rates are high and so many young people are coming into society completely unprepared to live a functional life. People like Mayer are telling them they don't have to be responsible or functional in life.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at September 20, 2008 1:56 PM

c'mon Levi run away, you don't have to be trapped in a loveless marriage. You hit it now quit it. freelevi.org

Posted by: Tony at September 20, 2008 1:59 PM

Rejoice, fellow conservatives; every minute that the trolls spend trying to hijack "our" websites is one more minute that they can't use in a productive fashion to advance their causes and candidates.

Posted by: PabloD at September 20, 2008 2:35 PM

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2008 2:56 PM

My parents married when they were 17 and 21. Four years later, I was born. And guess what? They're still happily married 30 years later.

Keep your stinking liberal noses out of their business and worry about your own childless, marriageless, empty lives.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2008 4:21 PM

Perhaps Levi should just pay Maher a visit and rearrange his face. He could actually improve that disaster zone.

"Maher isn't stupid"

Based on what? I understand your point, matt, and agree that he is driven by hate. I just also think Maher really is stupid. No intelligent person would carry on like Maher has.

Posted by: SpideyTerry at September 20, 2008 4:22 PM

P.S.

I hope conservative women are paying close attention to this because they can see just how liberal men really think. They're willing to sleep with you but if they get you pregnant they will demand that you kill it or at least give it up for adoption. No liberal man is worth wasting your time over.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2008 4:24 PM

I know what you mean, spidey...but as an example, I know someone personally (in the entertainment biz). They are indeed very intelligent, yet so driven by this insane need to destroy conservatism that they'll say things and support ideas that they KNOW are out of line. I kind of think Maher is in that camp...so driven by agenda, that the hate takes over and he'll do and say ANYthing to tear down religion or conservatism or the like.

Or maybe he's just THAT stupid!

Posted by: matt at September 20, 2008 4:40 PM

Anon @ 1:01, gd point, we'd all celebrate that!
Plus, when he leaves, maybe his show can be cancelled. I don't ever watch it because I don't get HBO, but I'd rest easier knowing he didn't have that show to spew his venom from any more.
Spidey, I don't think Maher is stupid. After all, he's smart enough to know that the 9/11 truth movement is a crock, one of the only moments he demonstrated a proper grasp on an issue.
Bill Maher is simply a man who has succumbed to his own hatred and cynicism, allowing it to rot away whatever decency and compassion he once had in his heart.
Also, although Maher certainly deserves a little not- so- friendly visit from Levi, it wouldn't be worth it for Levi to get himself put in jail, and embarass the Palins, just to teach that vermin a lesson. He's not worth it.

Posted by: Adam at September 20, 2008 6:03 PM

Maher is just doing the Left a favor by being a walking, talking advertising for abortion -- and what I mean by that is, we all wish his mother had thought more seriously about it.

Posted by: Dan Oblak - MacBigot.com at September 20, 2008 7:41 PM

"Levi and his woman are really too young to stay married. Best choice would be to have her baby adopted so the parents can grow up, finish school, get jobs, and then start a family if they still feel love for each other."

That's nice of you to offer up your own opinion of how someone else should live their life. It's so odd how liberals scream bloody murder about imagined intrusions into others' personal lives by the evil right-wing, yet see no problem with doing the exact same thing they so loudly decry. Actually, it's not odd at all. It's blatant, blind hypocrisy that you simply cannot reason against. There is no way to reasonably discuss something with someone so completely deluded.

Posted by: cowlove at September 20, 2008 8:47 PM

Now, now, Cowlove-- you forget: theirs is the vision of the annointed. They feel they are intellectually empowered to "fix" everything they deem unfit or broken.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at September 20, 2008 9:21 PM

Maher is a living example of an abortion that was effective. The abortionist pulled his head out, sucked his brains out and filled it full of sh*t and he survived.

Posted by: Redteam at September 20, 2008 10:43 PM

Posted by: Redteam at September 20, 2008 10:51 PM

I thought it was funny. I don't think Maher was really recommending Levi run off. And there was nothing there about abortion. [Although I'm sure he's not pro-life.]

It was a funny commentary about Levi being a "prisoner," and as much as we want to believe otherwise.... the fact that he got engaged a couple of days after Sarah was chosen for VP... well, I'm sure those two are sincere and want to do the right thing, but I can't blame a comedian from the other side for picking up that thread.

Imagine if Obama had a 5-month pregnant daughter, who got engaged only after he announced his campaign. You think we wouldn't be saying things about that? Of course we would.

I just think everybody needs to relax. Whether or not this is your cup of tea, it doesn't merit the rash of violent fantasies on this page. That's un-Christian.

Posted by: doug at September 20, 2008 10:59 PM

ahhh, Doug, you sound someonewhat sane...

What are you doing here? This is the blgosphere's madhouse...A last refuge for the most mentally challenged of the "right"...A veritable asylum for the most confused "christians" and conservatives....A nuthouse for the wingnuts...

Posted by: Anonymous at September 20, 2008 11:20 PM

Why do you all hate America so much?

Posted by: Anonymous at September 21, 2008 2:27 AM

Doug, you probably won't believe me, but I wouldn't really have cared if Obama's daughter was in that situation, as long as she got engaged. You see, unlike the Left, I don't believe in resorting to petty personal attacks against candidates I disagree with.
Anonymous troll, we aren't crazy here (I'm certainly not). You want to see some real insanity on the Internet? Try checking out Democratic Underground. Many of the posters there seriously belong in straightjackets. Also, for that matter, kayinmaine's blog (I won't say what her actual site is called, since I believe everyone should ignore that ultra- liberal psycho) offers a peek into the mind of a liberal woman who has truly succumbed to her madness and hatred.
Anonymous troll #2 (Assuming you're not both the same troll), as I mentioned earlier, I don't watch Maher, nor do I even have HBO. That doesn't mean I don't have the right to be offended when I hear about him doing repulsive things like this.

Posted by: Adam at September 21, 2008 3:45 AM

"we aren't crazy here (I'm certainly not)"

Adam, Crazy people never actually think they are crazy....It's one of the sure signs...Now, your computer time is over. Back in your straightjacket..

Posted by: Anonymous at September 21, 2008 5:44 AM

Anonymous troll:

This is a period: .

Use one at the end of a sentence. Only one. Using more makes your comments seem like the ravings of an ill-educated idiot who can't hold a complete thought in his head. What you write only confirms that.

Posted by: Evil Otto at September 21, 2008 6:17 AM

Where to start?

First, Bill Maher is in rarefied company. There have been university research papers that "prove" belief in God and Christianity is bad for society. Essentially, believe in God, and good and evil, creates some sort of "evil" which liberals claim not to believe in but do when it can be used to prove that believing in God is evil.

Of course, to lefties, belief in God is bad or foolish, but the worst of all religions is Christianity and we are cursed with Christians in America. Which, as you might note by my linking , has long been a pet bugaboo of mine about the left and their anti-religious ways. And by anti-religious, I mean anti-Christian, because Islamofacists, Hindus, Buddhists and Wiccans all seem to be cool.

ummm, if you don't like Bill Maher, don't watch him....simple as that...lots of people do like him, and they watch him..that's America... Why do you all hate America so much?

And, frankly, conservatives who watch Maher do so to observe the sort of thinking that many people find emblematic of the anti-Religious, anti-conservative, anti-family, anti-child positions of the extreme left, and he has a big soap box, so they want to comment about it. Hey, anonymous: if you don't like what folks on this Blog say about Bill Maher, don't read it. Why do you hate America so much?

Sure he did. I agree that folks oughta relax, take a deep breath, and keep things in context, but let's not give credit where credit isn't due. Maher has a long history of being a jackass, and would be pleased as punch if Levi ran-off on Bristol. Do you think he really doesn't believe that would be the best thing for all involved? Of course he does. Because he's a jackass. And a jackal.

Lastly, Bill Maher's PETA support can be summed up in one line: Meat is Murder, Except if that Meat is People.

I could go on, but it's Sunday morning and I can hear my wife cleaning house, which means I have to go start cleaning house, too. I'm so domesticated, it's sad.

Posted by: Kevin S. Willis at September 21, 2008 6:37 AM

Maher is a heartless creep. He makes me sick. He is a spokesman for the left. This is what so many of them think. They are anti-family and traditional values. That's one of the problems we've got. Guys getting girls pregnant and not being a man about it. They need to stand up and take care of their responsibilities. People like Maher are what's wrong with this country.

Posted by: Keith at September 21, 2008 6:52 AM

"Does the same thing apply to Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? Or should we bring back the fairness doctrine? "

yup, the same applies for them...I don't listen to 'em , and you've never heard me comment on them.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 21, 2008 7:22 AM

hey otto....

When you have no argument.....attack a person's spelling....or grammar....

And I'll use all the periods I want to....ok?

Posted by: Anonymous at September 21, 2008 7:27 AM

Excellent point. Even if marriage wasn't what Levi had in mind, now is the time for him to man up and take responsibility. This is exactly the opposite of what the left wants him ... and all men and women... to do.

Posted by: V the K at September 21, 2008 9:37 AM

A modest proposal: after Levi marries, Maher should induce Harvard to offer Levi a scholarship so he can abandon the family and maybe pick another wife or two later.

Hey, it's worked before...

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 21, 2008 9:57 AM

I enjoy Bill Maher's program. I think he is saying thing that many other people in the mainstream media are simply afraid to say. Friday's "New Rules" were as always - controversial, outrageous and hilarious.

Posted by: Leo at September 21, 2008 11:14 AM

ummm I am calling bullshit here. You're posting as "anonymous" so there is no way we can know what you have posted in the past. Conversely since you are posting as "anonymous" we can impute to you all the outrageous comments ever made my an anonymous poster. So you have called Sarah Palin a skanky whore who deserves to die of venereal disease, some anonymous poster has posted that therefore you are responsible for it, since you are posting under the same name.

Posted by: billhedrick at September 21, 2008 1:59 PM

If we had sharia law, Bristol Palin would have killed by her male relatives long ago. With the current set-up, both Levi and Bristol will make the 'journey into adulthood' together. Under Maher's plan, Levi Johnston would remain an adolescent running a man's body. Of course that seems to be what passes for normal among the Hollywood elites.

Posted by: James McEnanly at September 21, 2008 4:36 PM

good to see the upswing in libtard trolling in conservative blogs nowadays- makes it a bit more fun. However, I just really wish they would/could come up with more substantive arguments. I want to debate one of these things but for whatever reason they just can't seem to get past the name calling. Talk about issues for crying out loud and stop this nonsense...If for once you (libs) would get it through your (thick) skulls that maybe just because I don't agree with you it does not indicate redartation on my part; (and or racism)...jeesh, I am at my wits end with this crap. Who in the F%#@ do you really think you are? Are you really so gullible that you think if CNN says it it must be true? Are you really this freaking stoopid? Do you really think these peeps are going to lead you to salvation? Repubs or dems, they all speak out of both sides of their pie-holes and I just can't fathom why you or anybody falls for this shinolla.
But it seems to me you libtards just buy into the talking points and follow these a-holes around as if they are the second coming. Why isn't your man Kerry out there again...I thought he was the "one"...oh, wait a sec, Al Gore was the answer...were the f%$# are they? I thought you guys decided they were it...if the stoopid election was "stolen" then why, then oh, why didn't the bloody Gore run again and claim his destiny? What in the Hell is up with you people? You make no sense.

Posted by: meeps at September 21, 2008 6:36 PM

This jerk is a animal right wacko and PETA supporter HE IS AS STUPID AS HE LOOKS AND A TURKEY IS MORE INTELLEGENT THEN HE IS

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at September 21, 2008 9:15 PM

Isn't that actually Norwegian? Originally spelled Trygve??

Posted by: vonster at September 22, 2008 6:02 AM

The problem with Hollywood and the left is that they fool themselves in believing that they're more intelligent and "deserve" to rule, when the reason for their vitriol is that they know deep down its not true

Posted by: JamesJ at September 22, 2008 6:29 AM

"just let the Palin womenfolk look after it for a while, one more infant in that Mormon compound they call a house won't bother anybody — they'll barely notice another kid at the table, and soon they won't even remember whose seed it was that produced young "Trink" or "Truck" or "Puck" or whatever f*cked up redneck name they give him."

It's how the way he was reared and he is on a denial.

Or if not, he might have fall down from top of the stairs while he was sucking his thumb on a concrete floor with his head down first and nobody come to a rescue after five hours since nobody cares for him.

Maher...Maher... Grow up...

Posted by: Trosp at September 22, 2008 9:17 AM

It fits his caricatured face.

Posted by: Trosp at September 22, 2008 9:21 AM

It fits his caricatured face.

Posted by: Trosp at September 22, 2008 9:21 AM

Posted by: Anonymous at September 21, 2008 5:44 AM

And the real nut cases point the finger at everyone else and call them all "crazy"! :-)

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at September 22, 2008 3:39 PM

That's a funny commentary; in case none of you ever watched the show, it presents both sides (conservatives and liberals) together trying to agree on the fact that Americans can be divided on an issue but still come together. My views might be closer to his on many topics but I don't take to calling people stupid if I disagree with them; like I disagreed with Newt Gingrich serving his wife divorce papers while she was hospitalized or John McCain cheating on his first wife with Cindi. Everyone lighten up

Posted by: markstermd at September 23, 2008 8:28 AM