moonbattery logo

Oct 26 2011

Michael Moore Traps Himself in Absurd Lie

Authenticity has never been Michael Moore’s strong suit, but now he has pushed phoniness to such an extreme that even his idiot fans will have a hard time taking him seriously. Listen as the Hollyweird zillionaire claims that he is not in the reviled (by his fellow commies) 1% with the most money:

Moore has gotten a little too used to getting away with telling lies. If he is deservedly laughed into obscurity, there will be a lesson here for the rest of the liberal ruling class.

But then maybe I’m overestimating the intelligence of moonbats once again. Notice the CNN audience claps in response to his preposterously sanctimonious duckspeak instead of bursting into laughter.

On tips from GoY, Shawn, and SR. Hat tip: Newsbusters.

24 Responses to “Michael Moore Traps Himself in Absurd Lie”

  1. Kevin R. says:

    Well, none of those yo-yos that claim to be part of the 99 percent are part of any 99 percent. It’s all part of the Big Front left wing tactic. See, they SPEAK for some mythological 99 percent. They REPRESENT the BIG FRONT mythological 99 percent.

    The Left always creates a mythos of the Big Front for which they are the noble voice.

    Fatso up there in that video said as much.

  2. IslandLifer says:

    Turn that fat pig into luau and feed him to the OWS creatures.

  3. IslandLifer says:

    He would make enough kalua for them all.

  4. Hail The Amberlamps! says:

    South Park character Cartman is a better human being than this pig. Seriously.

  5. Jodie says:

    Just another lefty hippo-crit.

  6. Mr. X. says:

    Just…awful. Heart breaking, and that’s from a Canadian.

  7. AC says:

    Cartman is awesome; I wish we had him in Zuccotti park right about now. Somebody needs to clear out the hippie infestation.

    As for Moore, the only 99% which applies to him is blood lipid level.

  8. TED says:

    This post would be assuming the leftist lemmings could actually think for themselves, that and they would overlook their usual double standards. We all know where their standards bar is set and where they set the bar for everyone else. The only time they call something a lie is when it is undeniably the truth.

  9. Agnostic Conservative says:

    Credit to Piers Morgan for pushing him on that. Too bad he didn’t have the numbers to back him. Moore is worth over $ 50 million. That puts him in the elite among the top 1% elite themselves!

  10. timt223 says:

    It saddens me to no end to know this douche made Eagle Scout. He is the exact opposite of what Scouting stands for.

  11. Jimbo says:

    IslandLifer – you desecrate kalua pulled-pork with such a comparison.

  12. Jimbo says:

    And, I will add, I didn’t watch the clip. There is nothing Mr. Mooron can say or do that would make me think any less of him. I don’t need to watch a known liar and fool being a liar and fool. The jury came in on that years ago. Now… if he suddenly found the Lord and was praising the virtues of personal liberty under God, I’d watch that.

  13. Winston Smith says:

    Moose Shell Obama should invite him over for a Hot Wings, BBQ ribs and Deep Fried Snicker bar Pig Out so he was a coronary. At which point they ship him off to Cuba for the best medical care.

  14. Dung Beetle Lao says:

    He’s a 99%er. When he sits down to a meal with anyone, he eats 99%, leaving 1% for anyone else.

  15. Louisiana Steve says:

    Obviously, the ‘S’ on his cap stands for ‘Sh*thead’

  16. Ghost of FA Hayak says:

    No no no.
    You got it all wrong
    See, Michael “Pig Fat” Moore knows best how to spend HIS money
    Michael “Pig Fat” Moore also knows best how to spend YOUR money
    Any questions ?

  17. Apostle53 says:

    Repulsive hyppo-critter?

  18. Bloodless Coup says:

    Apparently OWS Protestors Do Have Something In Common With The Tea Party.

    A Lack Of Diversity.

    OWS own study showed that….

    81.3%of the protestors are white and just 1.3% of the protestors are black. For comparison, whites comprise only 66% of the US population while blacks make up 12.4% of the US population.


  19. DON says:

    “S”is for Scheiskoph

  20. logic Mine says:

    What a crock of SHIT! This man and his ilk refuse to live in reality and are trapped in their own imaginary reality. This is truly a mental psychosis for which a cure MUST be found or more asylums must be built.

    These people are too dangerous to be on the outside.

  21. logic Mine says:

    Here’s an Idea Micheal!… Since you hate the fact that you were PAID millions for your crappy films I have the perfect solution, …give it all back! Then and only then you will be true to your work.

  22. […] Marxist Michael Moore is worth $50 million. Yet he adamantly denies that he is part of the 1% wealthiest Americans that his fellow collectivists want to loot out of […]

Alibi3col theme by Themocracy